- If you click a link on my website, (like an Amazon affiliate link, for example) I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. The products I include that been tried and true to either me personally, or the mothers I work with. While everyone has their own tastes, those products are our favorites and we want YOU to love them, too!
- I also sometimes get referral or discount codes. This is basically the same as clicking an affiliate link – small commission for me at no additional cost to you. This commission makes it possible for me to manage and maintain my Instagram account and this website. Again, no additional cost to you!
- If a post is sponsored or if I got something free to review, it will say so in the post, in accordance with the FTC’s guidelines and for transparency for you, the reader.
- This website is for educational purposes and is not a substitute for medical advice. For health concerns, please contact your doctor or your baby’s pediatrician. I do not offer any individualized pumping advice unless you are my client. I am available for consultations, and with you as my client, I am covered by my own liability insurance.
Affiliate Codes and Discounts
- PumpMommaPump (Instagram and Website) is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- If I offer a discount code, that company has given me the code to use for my Instagram followers and website readers. I may or may not make a commission on the sale at no additional cost to you, depending on my affiliate agreement with that company.
This website/blog does not share personal information with third parties. We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on pumpmommapump.com are provided “as is”. Pumpmommapump.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, pumpmommapump.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall pumpmommapump.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on pumpmommapump.com Internet site, even if pumpmommapump.com or a pumpmommapump.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on pumpmommapump.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pumpmommapump.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pumpmommapump.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Melissa G is covered with liability insurance as a Certified Lactation Counselor through CM&F Group. Melissa G can not and will not discuss personalized breastfeeding advice if you are not her client and have not had a scheduled consultation with her.